Books and Monographs
9. J. Wu and X. Zhang, Transmission dynamics of tick-borne diseases with co-feeding, developmental and behavioural diapause, Springer, 2020.
8. D. Chen, B. Moulin & J. Wu. Analyzing and Modeling Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Infectious Diseases. Wiley-Blackwell, 496 pages, 2014.
7. S. Guo & J. Wu, Bifurcation Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, 2013.
6. G. Gun, C. Ma & J. Wu, Data Clustering: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability, 466 pages, 2007. (11th bestselling SIAM book for the period of April 2007 through April 2008).
5. A. Swishchunk & J. Wu, Evolution of Biological Systems in Random Media, Kluwer, 216 pages, 2003.
4. J. Wu, Introduction to Neural Dynamics and Signal Transmission Delay, de-Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis, 182 pages, 2001.
3. T. Krisztin, H-O. Walther & J. Wu, Shape, Smoothness and Invariant Stratification of an Attracting Set for Delayed Monotone Positive Feedback, Fields Institute Monographs Series, 11, Amer. Math. Soc., RI., 245 pages, 1999. (This book contains mainly original contribution, and it is a refereed journal publication. It is too long for a regular publication. It was accorded “feature review” status in Mathematical Review).
2. W. Krawcewicz & J. Wu, Theory of Degrees with Applications to Bifurcations and Differential Equations, 354 pages, in Canadian Mathematics Society Monograph Series, John Wiley and Sons, 1996. A review by J. Webb (Glasgow) published in Bulletin of London Mathematical Society (31 (1999), 756-758) includes "the authors have made major contributions."
1. J. Wu, Theory and Applications of Partial Functional Differential Equations, 432 pages, in Applied Mathematical Science Series, Springer, 1996.
12. U. Murty, A. Kumar & J. Wu. West Nile Virus: A Narrative from Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modeling Studies. In Analyzing and Modeling Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Infectious Diseases. John Wiley and Sons Inc., 2014.
11. L. Bourouiba, S. Gourley, R. Liu, J. Takekawa & J. Wu. Avian Influenza Spread and Transmission Dynamics. In Analyzing and Modeling Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Infectious Diseases. John Wiley and Sons Inc., 2014.
10. J. Wu, S. Campbell & J. Belair. Time-Delayed Neural Networks: Stability and Oscillations. In Encyclopedia of Computational Neuroscience. Springer Science + Business Media New York, 2013.
9. U. Murty & J. Wu. Filaria Monitoring Visualization System (FMVS) - A New Dimension for Integrated Control of Lymphatic Filariasis. In Dynamic Models of Infectious Diseases, Volume 1: Vector-Borne Diseases. Springer-Verlag New York Inc., 2013.
8. S. Ruan & J. Wu. Modeling spatial spread of communicable diseases involving animal hosts. In Spatial Ecology. Taylor & Francis Ltd., 2009.
7. F. Brauer & J. Wu. Modeling SARS, West Nile Virus, Pandemic Influenza and Other Emerging Infectious Diseases: A Canadian Team's Adventure. In Modeling and Dynamics of Infectious Diseases. World Scientific Publishiing Co. Pte. Ltd., 2009.
6. P. Bucks, R. Liu, J. Shaui, J. Wu & H. Zhu. Modeling and Simulation Studies of West Nile Virus in Southern Ontario Canada. In Modeling and Dynamics of Infectious Diseases. World Scientific Publishiing Co. Pte. Ltd., 2009.
5. W. Huang, M. Krneta, L. Lin & J. Wu. Association Bundle-Based Market Basket Analysis. In Data Mining for Design and Marketing. Taylor & Francis Ltd., 2009.
4. S. Gourley, R. Liu & J. Wu. Spatiotemporal Patterns of Disease Spread: Interaction of Physiological Structure, Spatial Movements, Disease Progression and Human Intervention. In Structured Population Models in Biology and Epidemiology. Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH Co KG, 2008.
3. J. Wu. Spatial Structure: Partial Differential Equations Models. In Mathematical Epidemiology. Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH Co KG, 2008.
2. W. Huang, M. Krneta, L. Lin & J. Wu. Association Bundle Identification. In Encyclopedia of Data Warehousing and Mining, 2nd Edition. IGI Global, 2008.
1. F. Hartung, T. Krisztin, H-O. Walther & J. Wu. Functional Differential Equations with State-Dependent Delays: Theory and Applications. In Handbook of Differential Equations, Ordinary Differential Equations, Volume 3. Elsevier Science & Technology, 2006.