36. Investment in vaccine mathematics a powerful tool to combat infectious diseases, in YFile Jan. 23, 2018, Youtube
35. Statistical test relates pathogen mutation to infectious disease progression, in AAAS and EurekAlert!, 28-DEC-2017.
34. Experts predict banner year for ticks in Ontario, City News, May 12, 2017
33.The award ceremony in Szeged, when Dr. Jianhong Wu received his Doctor Honoris Cause. relevant part starts at 28:00
32. Researchers develop math models to address antibiotic resistance in healthcare facilities, in YFile, February 17, 2017
31. The University of Szeged awarded an honorary doctorate title (Doctor Honoris Causa) to Jianhong Wu, a professor at York University, Toronto, featured in
Bolyai Institute website
30. The Canada-China Bilateral Collaboration on Disease Modelling featured at the Communication Initiative Network,featured in The Communication Initiative Network
29. Vaccinating against dengue may increase Zika outbreaks. In Science Daily, October 31, 2016.
Overview of attention for article published in Scientific Report https://www.altmetric.com/details/13036813/news
28. York professor and postdoc present big data research at Parliament Hill. In yFiles, York University's Daily News, May 30, 2016.
27. Mathematical modelling informs HIV prevention policy in China. In IDRC | CRDI - Science and Technology News, April 16, 2016.
26. Canada needs to revamp its vaccine policy, says expert panel. In Cantech Letter, February 24, 2016.
25. Innovators to know: Celebrating Canada's research excellence. In Universities Canada, February 24, 2016.
24. New mathematical model for Ebola can help save lives. In Ryerson University: News & Events, February 22, 2016.
23. Why our obsession with epidemics is actually a good thing. In Glamour: Health & Fitness, January 28, 2016.
22. Mass media coverage helps slow down disease spread in an epidemic. In EurekAlert! The Global Source for Science News, January 26, 2016.
21. York University's big data research on display at international conference. In yFile, York Universitu's Daily News, January 6, 2016.
20. Five things we learned from Café Mathématique. In Orion, Ontario's backbone of innovation, December 9, 2015.
19. How Canada reversed the 'brain drain'. In The Toronto Star, November 22, 2015.
18. Cafe Mathematique explores the math of epidemics. In yFiles, York University's Daily News, November 3, 2015.
17. How ticks became a major public health issue. In The Globe and Mail, August 9, 2015.
16. Tick trouble: Expect to see more ticks, says York University expert. In Windsor Star, May 31, 2015.
15. Changing climate brings ticks, Lyme disease into Canada. In CTV News - Health, May 23, 2015.
14. Media can help slow spread of disease, study finds. In The Globe and Mail, January 18, 2015.
13. Math models analyze the evolution of epidemics during air travel. In SIAM Nuggets, December 23, 2013.
12. Scientists for Canada and Brazil join to fight infectious disease. In Asian Correspondent, February 5, 2013.
11. 吳建宏教授獲鑽禧獎章 (Professor Jianhong Wu receives Diamond Jubilee Medal). In iASK.ca, December 20, 2012.
10. Diamond Jubilee Medals awarded. In MITACS Newsroom, November 30, 2012.
9. Flattening the World: ADRC at AAAS. In IDRC | CRDI - Science and Technology News, March 20, 2012.
8. AAAS symposium: Comprehensive approaches for HIV/AIDS prevention and control. In IDRC | CRDI - Science and Technology News, February 10, 2012.
7. 學者稱當前感冒病毒每二三十年發生“突變” (Avian influenza and pandemic flu). In ChinaNews.com, June 7, 2011.
6. Migratory birds, domestic poultry and avian influenza. In SIAM Nuggests, April 5, 2011.
5. 加華人教授吳建宏榮膺加華聯會專業人員優異獎 (Chinese Canadian Professor Jianhong Wu receives Award of Merit). In China.com.cn, November 19, 2010.
4. 加華人教授吳建宏榮膺加華聯會專業人員優異獎 (Chinese Canadian Professor Jianhong Wu receives Award of Merit). In ChinaNews.com, November 19, 2010.
3. 加拿大專家談秋季甲型流感預防 (Be prepared, do not panic: Canadian expert talks about preparing for pandemic flu in the fall. In People.com.cn - Science and Technology, September 19, 2009.
2. 整合傳染病數學模型“助理”甲感防控 (Integrative modeling of infectious disease modeling to assist pandemic influenza control). In People.com.cn - Science and Technology, May 15, 2009.
1.Canada links up with developing country researchers. In SciDev.net, March 19, 2009.